Friday, April 17, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 25 - Team Magma’s Maxie

Hey folks! 

Sorry for the extreme lateness of today’s sketch!  Better than never.  Today’s prompt comes from an anonymous person.  Generally I go only from direct responses to my DSP posts, but no one replied to today’s so the anon in my askbox gets it! 

So here we have the leader of Team Magma from Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, Maxie!  I have to admit I’ve not played that generation of Pokemon games, so my actual knowledge about this fellow is basically nill.  I was in such a rush to do this, I totally forgot one of the options was to draw a favorite Pokemon of mine, which in retrospect, I wish I’d done.  Ah well, maybe I’ll still get that suggestion another time. 

I hope you like this, anonymous person!  Thanks for the suggestion : ) 

Tomorrow’s suggestion will come from facebook, and look back here on Saturday for my next tumblr post at 12PM PST! 


No comments:

Post a Comment