Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Daily Sketch Projecet Day 31 - Yautja

Hey folks!  Kicking off the start of the second 30-day cycle of Daily Sketch Project!  So many people submitted AWESOME prompts today, and I selected one at random, which was my friend Brandon's, which simply said, "Yautja!!!!!!!!"  I'm ashamed to say that until I saw that, I had no idea what the true name of the Predator species was!  I'm glad to have learned, and glad to have been set to drawing one!  Looks like this one might be preparing for a night hunt...or maybe enjoying the sunset from a treeborn vantage point (though the former seems more likely, given the species' proclivities).

Thanks very much for the suggestion, Brandon!  I hope you and everyone else like it.

And thanks to EVERYONE who submitted prompt ideas!  I hope to get to draw all of yours in the future!  Just to make sure everyone knows, I want to say again that I'll now be making posts at 12AM PST each day and will leave it open for one suggestion per person until 12PM the next day.  Submit an idea in that time frame, and I'll choose one randomly from all that are offered!  Hopefully this gives more people more of a chance to get their ideas drawn.

My next post will go up at midnight PST tonight, so keep an eye for it then, or look to my page anytime before noon to reply with an idea!  No more switching back and forth between tumblr, so you have a chance every single day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment