Monday, April 13, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 22 - Korra Waterbending

Today's suggestion comes from my friend Toast, who wanted to see Korra waterbending! There were a thousand and five ways to go with that, and this is where I went. I feel like I should have and could have done better ;____; I was going for a sort of semi-curvilinear foreshortened thing, and I just don't think I took the idea to its peak potential, and for that I'm sorry. The thirty minute time limit can be a harsh mistress, as can be my insistence to give myself overcomplicated challenges. I don't dislike the drawing, I just wish that I had done better!

I hope you like it, Toast. You've been patient and finally got your suggestion in, and I thank you for your persistence! It was a fun one to do! Another I think could use some more time or another draft to better it. We'll see what happens at 30 days' end!

Tomorrow's prompt will come from tumblr, and check back in here on facebook on Wednesday for my next post at 12PM PST!  



No comments:

Post a Comment