Monday, April 6, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 15 - Alpacas

Hello there! Today’s suggestion comes from Laura and she requested “A super cute herd of alpacas.” Unfortunately in the composition of the thing I think I lost track of the super cuteness, so I think I drew more of a herd of alpacas than a super cute one, and for that I apologize. Any cuteness there is only because Alpacas are naturally adorable, as I’ve discovered more than ever, when finding references for this drawing. And they’re fun to and pretty easy to draw, because they’re so insanely fluffy. Just lots of ovals and circles, hahah. Twas great fun!

Not as cute as they could and should have been, but I hope you like it, Jibblie! And I hope all of the rest of you folk like it too!

Keep an eye out here on tomorrow at noon PST for my next post on facebook and Wednesday on tumblr!  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment