Thursday, April 9, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 18 - Hakeem Olajuwan Dunking on a Unicorn

So today's prompt comes from my friend Kris, who wanted to see, "hakeem olajuwan dunking over a unicorn, propelled by his own diarrhea, while eating a taco." I'm sorry to disappoint, Sir Kris, but I only drew 3/4 of your request. I'm hoping to keep the project fairly Safe For Work, as they say, if I can. I hope you can forgive my punking out and that the other 3/4 please you.

For those who don't know (mostly non-Houstonians I'd guess), Hakeem Olajuwan was basically Houston's answer to Michael Jordan and led the team to two consecutive championships in 1994 and 1995.

Thanks for the your most imaginitive suggestion, Kristopher! Tomorrow's prompt will come from tumblr, and Saturday's from facebook.  Keep an eye out at 12PM PST!  



No comments:

Post a Comment