Saturday, April 11, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 20 - Margaret Thatcher's Angry Ghost


So for Day 20, of my Daily Sketch Project, my pal Tristyn enthusiastically requested the title of this post. With two exclamation points even! I don't know why, but I almost immediately knew what I was going to draw, and this is basically it. The Baroness is clearly very disappointed in the lot of us, and is staring down with very clear disdain. Funnily enough, I very nearly didn't draw the UK and Ireland on the globe. Got caught up with the rest and told myself I'd come back to it, then plum forgot. A near, ironic miss!

I hope ya like it Tristyn, and it's my desire that the same can be said for everyone else as well!

Tomorrow's prompt shall come from tumblr, and keep vigil on Monday at 12PM PST for my next post here on facebook!  


No comments:

Post a Comment