Wednesday, April 15, 2015

DAILY SKETCH PROJECT NOTE

Hey everybody!
I wanted to clear something up on Daily Sketch Project suggestions real quick to help everybody.  I think it’s my fault for making it a confusing process, so I want to clear up the format a little.
So every other day I make a post every day, alternating on tumblr and facebook at 12PM PST, asking for prompts.  The first person to reply to that status on that day will get their suggestion drawn.  It has to be the first comment on that day’s status to be eligible.  I’ve gotten several suggestions on past statuses, which I can’t count unfortunately (today I excepted because of my aunt’s impeccable promptness).
So basically, look for the date of the status, and if it’s today’s date, that’s the right one!  Then if there are no comments, make yours, and if you are indeed first, that suggestion is getting sketched up!
I’ve begun thinking about an alternate way to do it that would give everyone a better chance of getting their idea drawn, which I’ll probably try after the thirty day mark.  I’ll make a post about that plan soon and see what you all think!  This is as much your project as it is mine, after all!
Thanks, and I hope this helped clear things up.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! 

No comments:

Post a Comment