Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 16 - Walrus Flying in the Sky


 Today's suggestion, after several previous attempts, comes from Jess, who requested a walrus flying in the sky.

I had two inverse ideas for this, with the other being people in a city looking up at a flying walrus, but that allowed less detail on said creature, so I opted for more of a walrus solo venture, as it soars through the clouds, over fields. I have no idea why it's in a temperate climate, but it probably has something to do with why it can fly in the first place. Never drawn a walrus before (so far as I can remember), so this was a fun new experience!

Thanks for the suggestion, Jess, and thanks for your persistence! I'm glad I could finally get this drawn. I hope you like it!

Tomorrow's suggestion will come from tumblr. Keep watch on tumblr tomorrow at 12PM PST for my next post!  




No comments:

Post a Comment