Thursday, April 23, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 32 - Alex and Heisenberg



Hello there! So today's topic comes from my father, who requested two of his favorite fictional characters, Walter White a la Heisenberg from Breaking Bad and Alex Delarge from A Clockwork Orange. It looks as though Sir Heisenberg is attempting to discuss "reasonable" business with Alex, who seems to be taking the whole matter rather flippantly, much to Mr. White chagrin.

I wish I'd had time to shore up the lines and add in a background; probably something from the Clockwork Orange landscape. Somehow it's easier to imagine Walter there than Alex in a desert. I dunno.

I hope you like it dad! It was fantastic to finally draw these two amazing, iconic, infamous characters!

Thanks to everyone who submitted prompts! Keep an eye out at midnight PST tonight for my next post, where you can reply with ideas until noon tomorrow! Sorry for being a bit late posting it last night!  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment