Sunday, April 19, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 28 - Tiger-Dragon Style Cards

Today's prompt comes from my friend Sarah, who requested a dragon and tiger playing cards. I was all too happy to oblige!

It's the second time I've been tasked with drawing a dragon, and the third of a cat (though never one this big. Hopefully this is helping my animal drawing skills, which are woefully undeveloped.

I'm not sure how this game got set up or who's winning, but it looks to be a fierce comeptition in more ways than one!

Thanks for the suggestion, Sarah! I hope you and everybody elese like it! grin emoticon

Tomorrow's suggestion will come from tumblr, and check back on facebook on Tuesday at 12PM PST for Day 30 of this project, where I'll do my usual sketch, and choose one of the past sketches to work on for another full hour!  



No comments:

Post a Comment