Sunday, April 12, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 21 - Ramsay Bolton Leaked Game of Thrones

“Look father!  See how they scream and gnash their teeth in vain?  Isn’t it glorious father?  Father?  Father…?” 

Today’s prompt comes from Faru and certainly left me a fair amount of latitude.  Who indeed has leaked these first few episodes of Game of Thrones?  (In case you don’t know, the first four have been leaked online and rumors have said five and six may follow, so beware spoilers)  Who would be stupidly mean-spirited and sadistic enough to-oh yeah.  Ramsay Bolton.  He wanted to have a few laughs.  Make Papa Bolton proud.  As usual though, it looks like this interferes with Roose’s machinations (ruses, if you will), and he’s left trying to pick up the pieces his son so carelessly shattered and flung about the hall. 

I wish I’d had more time on this one.  I had to go at a pretty fair pace to get everything down, which meant little to no time for corrections.  I’d like another pass over Ramsay’s face to make it look better.  A contender for revisiting at the thirty day mark! 

Thanks for the idea Faru!  I hope my prediction of the culprit pleases you :P 

Tomorrow’s prompt will come from facebook, and Tuesday’s from here on sunny tumblr at 12PM PST! 

No comments:

Post a Comment