Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 23 - Kakshi versus Obito

So today’s prompt comes from mah buddy Gabe, who wanted Kakashi vs. Obito, Harry vs. Voldemort style, in so many words.  A complex prompt involving a lot, so I had to move pretty fast through this one, which means that it’s all a heck of a lot sloppier and more unfinished than I’d like, but I did what I could.  I did “fallen ninja of their past,” as opposed to people they’d killed because in my rush, I didn’t have time to try to remember their whole kill lists, and some of the most important people to them didn’t die by their hands so.  Yondaime and Rin in the middle, and though they got no detail, Zabuza was gonna be on the left and Deidara on the right (because it’s me and I never would not involve him given opportunity). 

I hope you like it Gabe!  Thanks for the excellent suggestion!  Sorry I couldn’t get it finished more. 

Tomorrow’s Daily Sketch will come from facebook suggestions.  My next post on tumblr will be on Thursday at 12PM PST! 


No comments:

Post a Comment