Friday, April 3, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 12 - Diablo Eating Hot Wings and Questioning His Decisions

So today we have something a little different, that I found quite fun. Brandon got their first, asking for "DIABLO" (this could be interpreted any number of ways, but I chose the Blizzard version), then Ryu put in that he should be eating hot wings and David added that he should be questioning his decisions while doing so. Those adendums didn't violate Brandon's right to have his suggestion drawn, so I used all three to come up with this! I gues Diablo's going through some stuff.

The idea of multiple people contributing to an idea has appeal to me, so I might try to work out a way to do that in the future, with some, if not all, of the Daily Sketch prompts.

Thanks for the inspiration, gentlemen! I hope you like it!

Tomorrow's suggestion will come from tumblr, and watch out at noon PST on Easter Sunday for my next facebook post!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment