Sunday, April 26, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 34 - Raiden vs. Kakashi

Sorry for being crazy late, but better late than never!  Today's suggestion comes from my friend Nick, and he asked for a chess match between Raiden from Mortal Kombat and Hatake Kakashi from Naruto, and here is my interpretation!  Kakashi looks like he's doing his utmost to divine Raiden's strategy with the help of his Sharingan (which let's just say he still has at this point), but I don't think we can fault him its use, since Raiden IS a god after all.  I'm not sure who's winning, or how the match will come out, but it looks to be a nail biter! 

Thanks for the EXCELLENT prompt, Sir Nick!  Two of my favorite characters from two of my favorite franchises facing off: who could ask for more? 

The post for tomorrow's sketch will go up right after this, so feel free to comment on it with an idea for a chance to get it drawn! 


No comments:

Post a Comment