Friday, April 24, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 33 - Sun Wukong and Arya


So today's suggestion comes from my friend Michelle, who asked to see Sun Wukong (Son Goku/The Monkey King) from The Journey to the West hitting on Arya Stark from Game of Thrones. 

I'd been thinking about how I'd like to try and do something with multiple images, comic/storyboard style for DSP, so I decided to try it for this one.  It probably would have been simpler if I was doing it with two characters I've often drawn, so this one's by no means the cleanest or best presented, but I did what I could within thirty minutes.  Hopefully it at least reads clearly enough.  The Monkey King learns that demigod or not, Arya don't take none of that sloppy pickup artist business from nobody. 

I hope you like it, Michelle, and that everyone one else does too! 

Look out for my next post at midnight PST, and comment on it anytime before noon tomorrow for your chance to get your idea drawn! 


No comments:

Post a Comment