Monday, April 27, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 36 - Owl Tea Party

Today's prompt comes from Julian, and so I decided to draw SEVERAL owl tea parties, because there's nothing I love more than just overextending myself.  It was originally going to be one, but then as I was drawing it, I started imagining an Owl Tea Tree cafe with outdoor seating, and so it turned into this. 

Of course I zoomed in too far, and forgot that I wasn't looking at the whole canvas, and only zoomed out enough when time was up, so that's why the white space on the left.  Apologies for my mistakes there!  My fauly for giving myself too much to do in thirty minutes. 

I hope everyone enjoys it, in spite of its incompleteness. 

Thanks for the excellent suggestion, Julian, and for everyone else who submitted them.  I've noted all the new suggestions, and they'll be put in the running for selection for tomorrow's drawing, along with the others that have been given this month. 

Just reiterating, but I'm keeping suggestions on file now, so folks don't have to submit them over and over.  One suggestion per person at a time, so if you have a new one, but your last one has yet to be drawn, you can replace it with your new one.  When I make my post tonight at midnight, I'll list the suggestions in the running, so that you can see if yours is there and figure whether you want to make one/a new one! 

See you then! 


No comments:

Post a Comment