Sunday, April 26, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Addendum

Hey folks!  So after some thought, I’ve decided to make an alteration to the way I process all your wonderful suggestions (I know I know; another one???), that I think will make it all better and easier for everyone!

Instead of starting from scratch each day, I’ll keep all the suggestions I get on file, so you won’t have to repost them all the time.  Once you make a suggestion, it will keep in the running until it gets drawn, or until you replace it with a different suggestion.  You can still only have one in the running at a time, is what I’m thinking for the moment.  We’ll see how it works. 

So what I’m going to do is go back and take down all the ones that were given, but haven’t been drawn, starting with Day 30 of DSP.  I’ll put those all in the running so they get selected sooner or later.  So if you made a suggestion since then that hasn’t been drawn, it will keep in the selection pool.  If you come up with an idea you’d rather see, just submit it on one of my Daily Posts and it will replace whatever idea of yours is currently in the running. 

This way folks who don’t have all the time in the world to submit prompts over and over can still get their ideas drawn : ) 

For reference, the ideas that I currently have in the running now are such:

Julian: An owl tea party

J’dee: A re-hash of my first fanart

Sam: A penguin with a top hat, monocle, and book 

Anthony: The Lost roman legion fighting a tyrannosaur

Brian: The Pope fighting the evil minions of the underworld 

Riza: Gannicus and Oenomaus getting each other in the afterlife

Leah: Daenerys riding a dragon

James: Garnet from SU as a noir detective

Laura: JohnVriska

Wayu: Left-handed tea

Linh D.: The Red Viper vs. The Mountain

I’m using everyone’s most recent suggestions, so if you have a different idea you’d rather see drawn, just comment on my most recent DSP suggestion post and it will replace whatever suggestion you see listed here.  Feel free to change your suggestion as much as you want!  It won't affect the odds at all : )  If you don’t see your idea on this list, reply with it and I’ll add it to the random selection pool and keep it there until it gets chosen and I draw it! 

I hope this all makes sense, and will be a better, easier system for DSP.  If you have any questions at all, let me know and I’ll gladly answer them! 

At noon PST later today I’ll pick a random prompt from among these and any others that come in before that deadline, and so it shall continue each day!  Looking forward to it :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment