Saturday, May 30, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 69 - The Adventures of Sonya Baggins, Farin Fandomshield, and Chrisdalf the Grey against the dreaded and terrible CBSmaug

Hey folks!  Today's blast of a prompt is from Sonya.  She wanted to see just what the title describes, and what it references is this tumblr post of an interaction between Sonya, Farah, and myself with regards to network ratings battles and the tragic cancellation or poor treatment of shows.

Happily Sonya brought this classic, lovely interaction back into the light, and I was only glad to put stylus to tablet in honor of it.  I just wish I'd gotten more done!  I knew this was one that would need more time by the end of thirty minutes.  I'm relatively happy with the idea that got put down there.  It just needs more time!  Definitely a good candidate for more work at day ninety!
Thanks for the magnifico idea, Sonya Baggins!  I hope you, and Faru, and everyone like what I managed to get down!  Now BACK TO THE JOURNEY TO TELEBOR 


No comments:

Post a Comment