Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 52 - Papa Lance and Papa West, A.K.A. The True All Star Team Up

Today we have a prompt I’ve been QUITE excited about.  It comes from Faru, and Diana later seconded the motion.  It’s Captain Quentin Lance from Arrow and Detective Joe West from The Flash, AKA two of the best.  Just the best.  No questions asked.  They are beautiful and give me life and should be appreciated by all.  Their meeting in “Who Is Harrison Wells?” was wonderful and an excellent start, but please I need them teaming up to fight crime.  Since we have yet to receive that bountiful gift, I thought I’d deliver it via art.  They both seem to be having a wonderful time, brothers in arms.  Papas in arms.  Yes.  Precious papas.  May terrible events never again befall them.  They have been through too much stress and anguish already.

I’m rambling because papas.  Thanks for the fantastical prompt Faru :33333  I hope you are pleased with my offering!  And that Diana and everyone else is as well!  WATCH ARROW AND THE FLASH FOLKS.  You shan’t regret it.

Next post asking for prompts will go up round midnight!  :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment