Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 51 - Noir Detective Garnet

Hallo there!  Today's prompt is a long time coming from my friend James, who wanted to see Garnet from Steven Universe as a noir detective, and I'm here to provide at last.  Here we see her, likely in the middle of some investigation.  Caught in an alley at the onset of a raindstorm, she turns up her trench coat collar to the elements, and reflects on the sinister forces against which she's been contracted to work.

This was quite fun to draw!  I love me cities (or anywhere really) in the rain, and it's always a lovely experience to draw rain scenes.  True the prompt didn't call for it explicity, but I think that it fits with the theme, and added a nice button on the drawing for me :3

I hope you like it, James!  Sorry for the long wait!

The post calling for new prompts for tomorrow and beyond will go up shortly! 


No comments:

Post a Comment