Saturday, May 9, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 48 - Gannicus and Oenomaus

Heyo there people!  Today's is a sketch a long time coming.  The prompt comes from Riza, who put this in quite some time ago, and I've been very excited to do it ever since.  Thank goodness it finally came around!

These are two characters from a mutual favorite shows of ours, Spartacus.  These two are two of the bestest friends ever, and I can't say much more without spoiling plot points for those who have yet to see this wonderful program.  One of my favs ever, and it doesn't get NEAR enough love.  I highly recommend it.  Just get past episode 1.  It lays it on a little heavy right at the beginning, but if you stick around long enough that it gets momentum going, you can't stop.

I wish I'd had more time to focus on their closeups.  This is definitely a good candidate for additional work at the sixty day mark.

Also, shoutout for Farah for getting me into this wonderful story in the first place :3

Thanks for the uber loverly prompt Rizaaaaa!  I hope you like it!  And I hope everyone else does too.  And that it inspires you to go watch this show :P

The post calling for prompts for tomorrow's drawing will go up round midnight and last until noon.  Keep an eagle eye and submit your ideas!  They will get drawn, if not tomorrow, sometimes in coming days! 


No comments:

Post a Comment