Monday, May 18, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 57 - Daenerys Riding A Dragon

  Heyo!  Today's idea comes from Leah, and it's been in the running for quite a while.  Its day has come at last.  She wanted to see Daenerys from the A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones series riding a dragon.  So here she is riding Drogon down toward King's Landing, Viserion and Rhaegal circling ahead.  The invasion.  It's finally happening.   Against all odds.  Originally, it was my intention to have the flight angle be steeper, almost straight down at the Red Keep, but somewhere in the mix, probably when I was researching what King's Landing looked like, I ended up getting it shallower.  And since these drawing are often fairly rushed, I didn't realize it until it was MUCH too late to correct.  Ah well.

I hope you like it Leah, and thanks for your patience!  I hope everyone else likes it too!  :D  

The call for new prompts will go up shortly! 


No comments:

Post a Comment