Monday, May 11, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 49 - Tahno's Lot

Hey there my people!  This prompt comes from Alison, who asked to see Tahno from Legend of Korra wearing the shirt that you see here.  The poor man has gone through a lot, and let's face it, he was never truly given his day.  Am I happy that he got his cameo in the finale?  Of flippin' course.  Do I wish he'd become a main cast member and had a beautiful character arc.  You bet your bottom dollar.  But we don't always get what we want.  And Tahno is here to remind us of such.

Also to make it even worse, I wanted the t-shirt to be way oversized.  Just icing on the cake.  I am sorry sweet bb Tahno.

Hope ya like it Alison, and that erryone else does too!

Post for day fifty of DSP will go up shortly!  You can submit your ideas there :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment