Friday, May 15, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 54 - Sand Snakes Brunch

Hi there people!  Today's prompt comes from Tristyn, who wanted to see The Sand Snakes of Game of Thrones fame having brunch together.  I'm frustrated by how little there is down for this one, because I loved the idea so much, and was so excited to do it!  In the end, I think I just tried to do too much too fast.  Too much time trying to compose in all eight of them, and even then not getting them all in by the time I decided I had to jump to doing lines, and the not getting much of that down at all, much less with any good amount of quality!  Bleck.  This is a good candidate for more work at Day Sixty, because I love the idea of it so much, and it just isn't there the way that I want it to be.  It probably didn't help that I was kind of stuck between TV depictions, book descriptions, and headcanons, because there's such a disconnect with most things Dorne between the TV and books. 

I'm sorry I couldn't get more done on this and do your awesome prompt justice, Tristyn!  This may see more work soon! 

Thanks to everyone for the prompts they've submitted, and all the folks who came up with new ones today.  I'm loving these ideas!  Here's hoping I'm able to give them a depiction worthy. 

Post for new prompts again goes up round midnight PST! 


No comments:

Post a Comment