Saturday, May 16, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 55 - Darth Vader and Skeletor’s Biking Excursion

Hey there folks!  Today’s lovely suggestion comes from my friend Chris, who wanted to see Darth Vader and Skeletor biking happily through a field, and I was quite elated to sketch that very thing.  Another one that definitely needs more time.  Had to rush through the lines some, especially on Vader, but hopefully the feeling comes through all the same.

But rushed or not, the was MUCHO fun to draw.  Thank you very much for the splendid suggestion, Sir Christopher!  This is definitely a candidate for more work at the 60 day mark.  There’s so much more that this can be.

The post asking for prompts for tomorrow and beyond will go up round midnight.  If I’m out and about tonight, it may be a little later, but I’ll do my best to get it up then!

No comments:

Post a Comment