Thursday, May 7, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 46 - Lieutenant vs. Oberyn

Hallo there!  Today we have another prompt from Linh.  He wanted to see the Lieutenant of Amon from Legend of Korra fighting Oberyn Martell, and here is my presentation of said idea! 

I wanted to get some kind of crazy angle in there, since Oberyn in particular is so acrobatic.  I'm sure if double checked, the foreshortening must be all kinds of wrong and weird, and maybe it looks that way too.  It looks okay to me, at least if I don't inspect too hard, hahah.  It looks like Oberyn's having a good time messing with Lieutenant.  Personally I'm rooting for the Prince. 

Hope errybody likes it!  This was fun to do.  Thanks for the excellent prompt, Ser Linh! 

Next post calling for prompts will go up 'round midnight! 


No comments:

Post a Comment