Monday, May 25, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 63 - Veggie Tales

Hey folks! A bit late, but here's today's sketch! Also I must apologize for not posting a prompt call last night. I ended up falling asleep quite early before doing it, and for that I'm very sorry! A new post will go up after this sketch.

This suggestion comes from my Aunt Cheri, who wanted a portrait of the characters from the show Veggie Tales smiling. I've seen very little of the show, so I imagine there are quite a few more characters than this, but these were the ones that seemeed to show up consistently in my reference search. Thought I'd try to add in as much color as I could with the rough lines, since they're a very vibrant bunch. Didn't get everything down that I wanted to, but hopefully enough to get the characters across.

I hope you like it, Aunt Cheri! Thanks so much for the fun suggestion!  



No comments:

Post a Comment