Monday, May 11, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 50 - Self Portrait Comic Drawing

Hey there errybody!  Today's prompt comes from Julian, who wanted to see a coming panel of me drawing comics, and I'm here to oblige.  Drawing physical comics manages to most always involve me taping on sheet after sheet of paper to the side to work in my perspective vanishing point, and drawing a thousand lines to them, in which one can easily get visually lost.  It gets rather unwieldy in a variety of ways.  Also there are usually books and images everywhere, and it's just a hot mess.  Also, judging from these Daily Sketches, I always seem to draw myself with some weird expression on my face.  I guess I must view myself as a guy who makes weird faces.  Maybe that's not inaccurate. 

Hope everyone likes it!  Thanks for the idea, Sir Julian! 

Post asking for ideas for tomorrow and beyond will go up around midnight.  Additionally, several folks wanted to vote on which idea should next be drawn, so what I'm going to try is if you see an idea you like and want to see, I can add you to the selection, so it doubles that idea's chances of getting drawn next.  So if you don't have an idea to submit, but still want to way in, just comment with said desire and see your vote taken into account!  We'll see how that goes.  I also don't want it to get to a point where some ideas never get drawn because they're not getting votes, but we'll see how it goes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment