Saturday, May 23, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 62 - Ash Bowie and the Bowinomicon

Hello there my people!  Today's outstanding suggestions come from Sir Christopher, who wanted to see a very confused David Bowie, dressed as Ash from The Evil Dead/Army of Darkness poking the Necronomicon (also confused and dressed as Ash Ketchum from Pokemon) with a stick, and I hope I've obliged!  Here we see them in Army of Darkness's graveyard setting, both without a clue as to what it means or what such things portend of the future.  I've got about as much an idea as them, I must admit!  But I sure like the situation, however confusing it may be. 

Thanks for the lovely suggestion, Sir Chris!  I hope this has brought at least a modicum of your vision to life.  I'd like to see your own take on the idea!  This one's full of potential for different takes.  Hope everyone likes it!


No comments:

Post a Comment