Friday, June 26, 2015

Daily Storyboard Project Day 9 - Autumn's Discontent: Beach Day

Hey folks! Today we come to the end of the thumbnails I sketched out in the initial hour of this project. Actually went a little beyond with one I'd had in mind, but not had time to sketch. Even so, today's frame count came out to four, instead of an even six, since there were no more yet planned. This means that tomorrow, I'll be spending one hour drawing as many new thumbnails as I can, and then the next hour starting to shore those up, so there will be three new finished frames tomorrow.

But as for today's content, Riley stands, his demonstration complete, and is greeted with cheers and adoration from those around him. We then pull back to see the ACTUAL start of the story, Autumn, who looks on, displeased. With, one might say, discontent.

I'm here debuting an altered design of Autumn, who like Riley has undergone a change of ethnicity. Autumn is now of Bangladeshi descent, and is thus South Asian. I think she wears the change quite nicely. Looking forward to bringing you more of her and the events which will define this short, upon the morrow! Hope you enjoy what I have today.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment