Sunday, June 28, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 98 - Ninja of the Night

“Dude, I’m gonna go to parties.  I’m gonna be-people are gonna be at parties.  They won’t even know I’m there, and they’ll be like, "Did you hear something, TAD?’ and they’ll be like, ‘No,’ and they look up, and I’m all clinging up on the ceiling, and they’re gonna be like, 'What the-a ninja?!  Awesome!  It’s a party!’  I’ll be like, 'Just throw the cake up here, please!’  Dude!  I’m a ninja!”  

Today’s prompt comes from Anthony, who wanted to see me “Ninjaing in the Night,” a la this video.  It’s a fandom classic, and I’m glad to put it down visually in my own way.  And with myself thrown in, no less!  And TAD
I hope you and and everyone like my offering, Sir Anthony!  NINJA OF THE NIGHT 


No comments:

Post a Comment