Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 86 - How Not to Solve a Rubik's Cube

SPOILER ALERT FOR THE LAST TWO EPISODES OF GAME OF THRONES FOR SEASON 5 

Benioff: So you're saying if we have Stannis burn Shireen as a sacrifice, ruining his character and that whole part of the story...R'hlorr will show us how to solve the Rubik's Cube? 
Melissanre: *nods* 
D & D: *look at one another* 
Benioff: What do you think, D.B.? 
Weiss: Let's DO IT!!! 

Hi folks!  Today's prompt is the title, and it comes from Alison.  Alison, I'm sorry to drag my ranting into your prompt, but it was open ended, and left to its own devices, my mind won't stop focusing on a very particular topic, ennumerated above.  Whether for shock value or the answers to one of life's most famous puzzles, THERE'S NO GOOD REASON FOR WHAT HAPPENED...is my point.  One of the worst ways you could solve a Rubik's Cube.  Kids, don't do it.  Just don't.  Look up methods online, or ask your friends.  Don't ask D & D.  Don't consult with fire gods.  Don't ruin characters.  Don't decimate stories.  Don't sacrifice children.  Don't sacrifice ANYONE.  I'm begging you. 

This has been a PSA from Christopher Nance.  I hope you and everyone like it Alison.  I'm sorry for soapboxing it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment