Saturday, June 6, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 76 - Gandalf and Bilbo In the Garden

Hey folks!  Today's prompt comes from Brandon, who wanted to see Gandalf and Bilbo, smoking in the garden (presumably of Bag End), so here we are!  I wish I'd gotten more time on this.  Both figures could definitely use some more work.  Definitely a contender for additional TLC.  I love me some Lord of the Rings, so I was quite glad to work on this prompt.  I didn’t try to make them look exactly like the actors that portray them, because I haven’t always know them by actors, so there’s some inspiration from that front to be sure, especially since 30 minutes allows for little design time, but it’s sort of free form Bilbo and Gandalf. 

Thanks for the excellent one, Brandon!  I hope you and everyone like it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment