Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 100 - Indiana Jones Visits Warehouse 13 (Continued)

Dr. Jones: It should be in..a...a mu..seum...

Pete (whispering): Myka! It's Indiana JONES!!!

Myka: *rolls eyes*

Hey everyone!  So I thought that for the hundred day mark, I'd do another hour of work on whatever prompt was that day chosen (30 minutes for lines and 30 minutes for colors, or near enough), so as to make it different than the thirty-day marks.  In this way, it's more up to chance than the thrirty day intervals, because it's not my choice, but the luck of the draw.  So, I got some lines and flat colors down on what I'd already drawn for the Anthony​'s sketch. 

Unless I can think of something better (or someone suggests something), I think I'll do this format for each one hundred-day mark.  Whatever prompt is chosen on those days will have an hour and a half dedicated to it, which will involve sketching, lines, and colors. 

I hope you all like this, and thanks so much for helping me keep this project going for one hundred days now!  Here's to many many more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment