Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 71 - The Hero Yoshihiko vs. Diablo

Hey people!  Sorry for the lateness of the posting, but here's today's sketch.  The prompt comes from Christopher, who wanted to see the gang from The Hero Yoshihiko facing down the character Diablo (quite disbelieving) from the eponymous Blizzard game series.  I'd never heard of Yoshihiko, but int doing research for the sketch, it looks like quite a zany fun time that I may just have to investigate!  And my second time drawing Diablo!  A little more streamlined this time, since it's the second.  I planned to draw insets of each of their faces, but I just ran short on time. 

Thanks for the excellent prompt, my fellow Christopher!  I hope you and everyone like it!  Please do keep on submitting your excellent ideas. 

The post for tomorrow's sketch will go up momentarily! 


No comments:

Post a Comment