Monday, March 30, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 7 - Chibi Cullen Rutherford

Day 7 of DSP is better late than never!  Today’s suggestion comes from Faru, who requested a chibi drawing of Cullen Rutherford from Dragon Age being a nerd. 

Now I’m the first to admit that I’ve never played the game, and thus know just about nothing about it, and Sir Rutherford here (is he a Sir?)  I gleaned that he is a Templar, and that sounded like someone who might puzzle over ancient tomes, so that is what I went for.  I hope this is somewhat accurate, and I apologize if it is not. 

Thanks so much for the prompt, Capleesi!  :D  Tomorrow’s shall come from facebook, but keep an eye out on Tuesday at 12PM PST for my post.  Be the first to reply, and I’ll draw your suggestion! 


No comments:

Post a Comment