Friday, March 27, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 5 - Darwin and Wallace

Today’s prompt comes from Alison, who suggested drawing something from a mutual favorite movie of ours, The Fall.  It’s a truly amazing film, and if you haven’t seen it, you SHOULD.  Like right NOW. 

It was a fairly open prompt, since you could derive so much inspiration from this movie.  I’d drawn Roy and Alexandria before, so I thought that today I’d drawn a different pair from the film: Charles Darwin and Wallace.  Here we see Darwin sitting by a fountain, taking notes on some naturalistic topic, when Wallace interjects with one of his famously good ideas.  Darwin listens intently, and will probably share the idea and take credit for it later.  Aaaaaah you two. 

Thanks for the prompt, Alison!  Who needs an excuse to pay tribute to The Fall eh?  Ya don’t gotta pull my leg! 

Tomorrow’s prompt will come from facebook.  Stay tuned at 12PM PST on facebook tomorrow for my next post.  Be the first to reply to the post with a topic and I’ll draw it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment