Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 110 - Dangerous Ladies vs. Sand Snakes

Hey everybody!  Today's suggestions comes from Linh​, and is an excellent one!  He wanted to see Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee taking on the Sand Snakes, Obara, Nymeria, and Tyene Sand.  An ambitious, excellent idea, with a lot of figures to draw.  I probably could have gotten more of it done, if I hadn't set it in the Water Gardens, but what can I say?  I love that style of architecture, and wanted to include it in the drawing.  It seems to me that the Avatar ladies have designs on the Kingdom of Dorne, but the daughters of Oberyn and Ellaria will have none of it! 

There's a lot a LOT more work that could be done on this, but I'm not displeased with how much I got down in the time allotted.  I started by detailing the Fire Nation folk, because their designs are much more ingrained in my mind than the Sand Snakes, even if it's been a while since I've drawn any of them. 

I hope you and everyone like it Linh!  Thanks, as always, for the marvelous idea! 


No comments:

Post a Comment