Friday, July 3, 2015

Daily Sketch Project Day 103 - Zuko vs. Daenerys

Hey everybody!  Today's awesome idea comes from Linh, who wanted to see Zuko from his Legend of Korra days going head to head on dragons with Daenerys Targeryan.  Here they circle about one another in the sky, each trying to gain the upper hand.  East vs. West.  If I had to bet, I'd put my money on Zuko.  As awesome as Dany can be, she is woefully ignorant of how to ride and command dragons, whereas Zuko is an old pro.  Old, yes it's true, but it's made clear he's no slouch in the winter of his years, and even if fire won't do anything to Dany, it will likely do little to a bender like Zuko either.  And the man has master over lightning besides.  In this case, I think age and experience will win over youthful vitality.  BUT my hope is that whatever problems they have, they can work out and be cool dragon buddies. 

Thanks for the splendid prompt Linh!  Hope you and everyone like it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment