Thursday, March 10, 2016

Weekly Illustration 8 - If I Were You: Seize the Cheese


Hey everybody!  A bit of an early post here.  For this week’s weekly illustration, I wanted to do a little fanart for a podcast I’ve recently gotten into called If I Were You.  It’s an advice podcast hosted by Jake and Amir from Collegehumor.  Been a fan of their sketches for years, but just started listening to the podcast, and now I can’t stop. 

Basically there’s a long-running joke based around the phrase “Seize the Cheese,” so I thought that would be a fun thing to render artistically. 

They also invite people submit shirt designs, so I figured if I was gonna draw fanart, I might as well make it a shirt too, so if you want to buy this as a shirt, you can!  You can find it here, and can also buy it as a print or on a phone case if you so please. 

Since it’s an early post, I may see if I can get something done by the time the week actually ends, or maybe I’ll go back and do some finishing work on older stuff I want to refine or color. 

In the mean time, I hope you all like this and SEIZE THE CHEESE

No comments:

Post a Comment