Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Autumn's Discontent Rough Initial Animatic

Back so soon, you ask? 

Why yes!  I'm here to share the early developmental thumbnails I sketched out for the Autumn's Discontent short in the form of the animatic I edited them into.  A lot had to be cut for the sake of time, as the Pitch competition I originally submitted it to had a two minute cap.  In this early version, I gave more time and opportunity to establishing the world and the characters, before really getting into the action.  Unfortunately, much of this had to be cut and combined into the main action of the short.  Given more time, the end product would ideally be a compromise between the final version and this rough initial cut. 

So without further ado, here is the rough animatic I made from them. 


As ever, feel free to comment and critique! 

Chris 

No comments:

Post a Comment