Thursday, October 2, 2014

Spooky Art Challenge: Day 1: Fall Leaves

Hey everybody! 

So I saw this daily art challenge for October and thought it sounded quite fun.  I was waiting on feedback for some work today, so I thought I’d at least get in one.  I think I uh…went a little overboard maybe.  I don’t regret it though.  I’m very please with how it turned out, over all, particularly since I crammed it into a day.  I may continue to work on it and finish it up more in the future, but I wanted to post what I finished on the actual day, so here you go. 
It’s Roy (Lee Pace) and Alexandria (Catinca Untaru) from one of my favorite movies of all time, The Fall (see how I worked a pun around into this).  Roy’s is telling Alexandria a fantastical story about why leaves change colors in fall.  I love these two so much, and I want to believe that they stay friends forever and ever ;____; 

I hope you folks like it, and Happy October to all! 

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment